Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My favorite holiday of the year <3

This time of year is always fun. I love the seasons changing, the leaves turning many shades of red, gold and brown. This year I was able to go to Thriller with Tiffany. One of my clients was sponsoring the show and gave me free tickets. The seats were amazing {2nd} row! I have danced for over 15 years, but for the last few years it's been definititley on the back burner. This show was incredibily and definitely made me want to dance again. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommended it next year!





This Halloween was our first year at our house. We had [tonz] of trick-or-treaters. It was fun handing out candy for the first little bit, but it got kinda old after awhile. We had a party this year and had an awesome turn out!

Roman emperess {Tiff} Cowgirl {Carley} Wilma {Me} Jasmine{Dayna} Train conductor {Sharie}



Donald Trump {Will} Caesar {Parker} My sexy hub FREd {josh} a dirty mexican {joe} Hercules {Brian} 50 cent {Ashton} and the best a menstrual cycle {Brandon}


Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE him.... it's he adorable!







Eskimo {Maria} Hercules wife haha {Lindsey} Nemo {Meredith} and another eskimo {Tara}








Paisley was a horse/cowboy she freakin hated the hat, but didn't mind the saddle and cowboy too much.

The wig only lasted...umm 2 minutes.


Look how buff he is :)

1 comment:

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

That's awesome you guys were Wilma and Fred. My husband and I were Wilma and Fred too but I didn't have a wig:) You guys are so fun:)