Monday, April 26, 2010

We like to party.

One of my best friend's, Brooke, had her bachelorette party 2 weeks ago and was married on April 24th, 2010. It was great to go out and have a fun girls night. Things were definitely different since I am pregnant, but I had a blast. It was pretty hilarious, watching all of the drunks. We had a scavenger hunt, that a few of the girls really got into. One of the tasks of the night was find a sports car and get a picture with it. As you can see we succeeded and found a porshe and even talked the guy into taking the top off. It was a great night.

Brooke got lots of fun stuff, I am sure she enjoyed on her honeymoon.
Only a few of the many wild women I was with...


The wedding ceremony was very quick and beautiful. Brooke looked absolutely amazing. It was definitely an emotional day, due to the happiness, but also the sadness of losing her mom, on my wedding day 08.08.08.


Me, Dayna, Tiff, and Sharie




The beautiful bride, and all the girls


Love you Brookie! <3

No comments: