Sunday, September 12, 2010

3 plus weeks

Boston is now 3 WEEKS OLD!!! Oh my, oh my! He is so precious I just love him more and more everyday.

Boston is:
*Super Strong, he loves to hold his head up and tries to kick and stand up
*He is making more eye contact and doesn't looke so cross eyed
*He is a lot more alert and stays awake during the day for longer periods of time
*His newborn clothes are starting to get tight on him
*He is eating 4 ounces every 2 hours! He is a hungry monkey!
*His grandparents just love him to death and can't get enough of him
* He will have a girl cousin born in December to my brother and his girlfriend
*He will have a boy cousin, baby Jack born to Josh's Brother in January, we can't wait for friends :)

Here is my attempt at some newborn pictures... I hope he doesn't kill me when he gets older of the leg warmers. I couldn't help it they were adoratble! Look at that cute bum!

Thanks Bob for the cute beanie!



What's a family photo without Miss Paisley Bear

LOVE THIS!

We went to the Real Game last weekend with Tara, her boyfriend and my mom. It was a lot of fun!

Josh not to enthuased to be at the game, haha

BBQ at Jenny's before the game

1 comment:

Chad and Mara said...

Hey Heidi-I found your blog on Bobbi's. I just wanted to say congrats to you and your hubby, Boston is such a handsome little man! I hope everything is going well for your little family!