Thursday, November 3, 2011

100 Miles

I saw a post on Facebook about someone wanting to run a 100 miles in the month of October. She challenged others to do it and it was the perfect opportunity for me to get my butt back in gear. The last two weeks of September I really slacked on exercising and really needed some BIG motivation. I am so excited to say I accomplished my goal of 100 miles. October was not an easy month to choose to exercise 5-6 times a week, but it really proved to me that if I really have the drive and passion I can accomplish my goals. I had a business trip to Chicago(more to come on that) that was 4 days long, the last week of the month. In order to meet my mileage, I had to run 2 days 5 miles each. That was a challenge, but I succeed. I work with individuals every single day in setting goals and coaching them to strive to change their lifestyle and sometimes I forget to set my own personal goals. This was a great goal to work towards and I can't wait for my next challenge!

No comments: