Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful as always. We went to Josh's Mother-in-laws. I love just hanging out with family, and lounging all day. I was in charge of the veggie tray and made an awesome turkey veggie tray that I found on pinterest.

The highlight of Thanksgiving was probably shopping on black Friday. We went out on Thanksgiving day at 8:30 PM. We started at Wal-Mart looking for an X-box, and TV. After the madness and waiting in line for over 4 hours, we were off with our merchandise and hit up Target, were I got my Dyson vacuum. (which rocks). We also went to about 10 other places. Needless to say, we got some great deals and lots of shopping done. Also, we were pretty entertained by people watching and the drunk guy drinking beer in the Wal-Mart makeup aisle.

I am so thankful for everyone I have in my life.









2 comments:

carley said...

love that veggie tray heid! and you look gorg, as always. love your cute family :)

...will and bobbi... said...

You went to Josh's mother-in-laws...wouldn't that be your mom. Just teasing... you look way cute and you are probably lacking sleep!