Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little catch up






This is Josh my fiance and I. We have been dating for almost two years and I can't wait to finally be married. We just bought a puppy a month and half ago and her name is Paisley. She is such a doll, but isn't potty trained AT ALL. She is the only kid that the grandma's are going to get for awhile. I am almost done with school and will be done in the Spring and Josh has a few more years getting his electrical license. Well I think that is all for now.

7 comments:

Lacy Ann :) said...

YAYAYAY!! Another blogger friend!! :)

tyson and ashley said...

Heidi! How are you? Laura told me about your blog so i'm glad i was able to find it! You and your fiancee look so cute together! I'm so excited for you! :)

...will and bobbi... said...

You need to blog....haha just kidding I'm not very good at it either. 44 more DAYS! It's coming so fast. If you need help with anything let me know! loves!

Lacy Ann :) said...

Dude update your post!

Gailey Family said...

Heidi! This is Tessa (Bearnson. Congrats on your engagement. You look great! And welcome to the blogging world!

Stacey said...

Heidi! Congrats on the engagement! Your wedding will be here before you know it! You two look so happy!

- Stacey (Hawkes) Moss
www.jasonandstacey.blogspot.com

Lacy Ann :) said...

Dude maybe you haven't got a dedication to HEIDI cuz you don't update your blog...i'm sure thats why LOVE YOU :)