Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I suck at blogging....






So i really haven't posted in like two weeks, but the funny thing is I get on and look almost everyday. I am just pretty lazy about posting. So here is a fill in for the past couple weeks. Last week I got a new job!! I am pretty excited about it! I am going to be working for the corporate wellness office of Gold's Gym. I am super excited because eventually it will turn into my career. It was funny how I got the interview. I was just serving at applebee's and I was curious what a guy did and we started talking and it led into the job. I guess it pays to be talkative. I am just not sure when I am gonna be starting. Then, last thursday I was one of the first people on the scene of a motorcycle accident. It was horrible! A woman was lying face down in the street with road rash and no helmet. Luckily, she was conscious and breathing. It definitely was scary... but if I needed to do CPR I would have. Friday Night we went to Tim McGraw and Jason Alden. It was a fun concert although I have seen better performances from Timmy. But he is so HOT!

1 comment:

...will and bobbi... said...

YAY!!! I am so happy you finally posted new stuff! It's getting so close..falsdjhfasl;dkjf I am so excited!