Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camping

Saturday we went up camping in duchense with some of Josh's friends from work. It was really nice to get away from the smoky city and go in the nice peaceful mountains. We went on a four wheeler ride, cooked hot dogs, and just relaxd it was awesome.... ok does anyone know any good potty training tricks because my sweet precious dog that looks all innocent is not really that innnocent... she peed on my lap in the car twice and she pees everywhere.. we need help!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey! Sorry no advice on the potty training idea! I'm still working on my new puppy! It's a pain in the butt! So good luck with that and if you do get any good advice pass it my way!

PS - your pictures look great! Send us an announcement!
Jason and Stacey Moss
3119 South 500 West
Nibley UT 84321

Samantha Jane said...

Keep her on leash all the time, and make sure you take her out all the time. I would recomend reading "The Dog Wisper" by Cesar Millaninc.