Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Fabolous Wedding and Honeymoon!!!!

So we are finally married!! We were married on August 8th, 2008. It was beautiful!! Everyone went exactly as planned! I was nervous the whole time that I was going to forget something, but everything made it as planned. I don't have any pictures yet, but as soon as I do I will for sure post them. So almost everything was wonderful... I few things happened that put a bit of a damper on the night. One of my bridesmaids, Brooke, was missing in the some of the pictures and I later found out her mother was murdered. I felt horrible! There was nothing we could really do because the wedding was still going on and we were leaving for our honeymoon in two days. I wish the best for Brooke and her family and our heart is with her. Then, on the way up to the hotel up in Park City, Josh and I got a flat tire up Parleys Canyon. It was totally blown out. We tried changing the tire, but my tires are special and have a key to get the rim off so the key broke and we were stuck! We had to call his parents to save the day and take us to the hotel room. It was so embarrassing. We finally made it to the hotel after a LONG LONG day, but it all worked out in the end!! Needless to say it makes for a good story.

4 comments:

...will and bobbi... said...

WOW the decorations on your car are so pretty! I bet a few of your AWESOME bridesmaids helped with that! But the penis from oreos was definantly Josh's friends I took no part in that!

WhIt and TaN said...

Hey Heidi its Whit Hunsaker! I found your blog from bobbi's! Congrats on getting married that is so exciting looks like you guys had a fun honeymoon and everything is going great for you! Well hope you dont mind if I check your blog every now and again!

Lacy Ann :) said...

LOVE You!! I'd have to agree with Bobbi on the amazing car decorations... Sorry about the nail I stuck in your tire I thought it would make ur night more interesting:) haha jk

Seth & Kirie said...

Yay! You looked so gorgeous :) I'm so happy for you two!

<3 ya!