Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This picture was taking on a crater about 10,000 feet up. Many people were taking pictures of how high up we were it was hilarious because we are use to be high in altitude and they thought it was amazing.



These are the sacred pools. It was awesome there were like 7 pools that were made by the volcanic action many years ago and flowing into each other.



The luau was probably my most favorite part. It was awesome how they moved their hips and the culture dealing with the story they told. Also, I got a beautiful lei from my hubby.
Fire dancers!








In a restuarant we went to they had dollar bills hung up all over the walls with different things drawn on them. We decided to join the fun and leave a memory of us behind.

I had so much fun on our honeymoon. JOsh let me pick 3 pearls out of the oysters where we made my own earrings and necklace. He wanted me to have something to remember our trip and I always will. It is a trip I will never forget!! I love you Josh and thanks for an amazing trip!


4 comments:

...will and bobbi... said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are awesome! Love You BOTH!!

megan and darin said...

congratulations! looks like you had a blast.

Alex and Anna said...

Hey Heidi i just found your blog! I wish i could have made it to the reception it would have been great to see you again!! looks like you two had a blast on your honeymoon! your a cute couple!

The Brown Family said...

Hey Heidi. I'm glad I found your blog. It looks like you had a great wedding and honeymoon. I feel bad I wasn't able to make your wedding, we were out of town. Your looking as cute as always. Keep in touch