Monday, November 24, 2008

We are in...

We moved last Saturday and are finally in our house. It's a lot bigger than we had anticipated. I really felt it when I had to clean 4 bathrooms on saturday. It was horrible. We love it though. It's so peaceful and quiet and we love being out on our own again. I will post pictures soon I promise. Josh loves having his own place where he gets to do what he wants to it. He already put up christmas lights and last night we put up our christmas tree, although there will be very little presents under it this year. We needed to fill up one of our living rooms it was so bear. Josh had a root canal done last Tuesday and he was in a lot of pain. It's finally starting to fill a little bit better. I guess that will teach him a lesson on waiting to go to the dentist for 7 years. On Saturday we watched UTAH cream BYU and a bar with some of Josh's friends from work. It was very fun and exciting. I wish we would be able to go to the bowl game this year, but it's probably not going to happen.... Yesterday, we went to Josh's families really close friends baby blessing. Little Baby Brecklynne she is adorable. She has had some problems gaining weight thou and only weighs 8 pounds 13 oz. and is 3 months old. She is adorable and makes me want to have kids, but that will have to wait a few years. I am very excited for Thanksgiving and just being able to relax a bit from school and work. Well, we will definitely post some pics later of our house. Also, I just wanted to say how much I really do miss my besties you know who you are!! LOve ya lots!

7 comments:

...will and bobbi... said...

I better be a bestie!! HAHA Jk I miss you too! You need to come visit! And I really need to come see your house! Maybe on our way to VEgaS!! Loves ya

Lacy Ann :) said...

Freakin A I got all excited to see that you posted and there are NO PICS?? What is wrong with you? HAHA JK LOVES YOU... ME and Ry also want to come down one night and stay with you guys!

The Brown Family said...

Congrats on the new house, I bet you love it. What a cute little dog, I love all the outfits. Your pictures are way cute too. Hope you have a great holiday season.

Alex and Anna said...

congrats on moving into a house!! i am way jealous i can't wait until we get a place of our own. The game against BYU was sweet I was so happy the Utes won! hope you guys have a great christmas!

Fierce & Free said...

Hello my darling! I didn't know you had a blog! yeah! I'm sorry we didn't make to your party on saturday we had company in town, it was a busy weekend! Love you and miss you!!!

Fierce & Free said...

I'm so excited for you that you got yourself a house!!! Congrats... I must say i'm a lil jealous, wish we could afford one.. but one day!!!! Miss you darling!!! xoxoxo

Kristi Neeleman said...

Cute house Heidi! I'm so glad you're doing so great!
I wish I could get to Utah to see you. I'm tryin' my best!
Felix says hi!
love you always,
Kiki