Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December....

So today was horrible. I had two finals at 8 and I had left at 6:30 thinking I would have plenty of time to get there, but no people in Utah are idiots in the snow. We were going 5 miles an hour on the freeway and granted the roads were slippery and wet, but 5 miles an hour I mean come on. So 3 hours later I made it to my first final at 9:30. I had 3o minutes to start and finish the final. Then, go and take another final! I am sure I did alright, but I was so frustrated with traffic that my brain was totally fried. I hate driving in the snow and will soon be getting an SUV to make me feel safer.







December has been busy for us!! We went to a grizzly hockey game on Saturday and had a blast. Josh had never been before and loved the fights, he wants to get season tickets now. It's a funny story how we got these tickets. I text into my favorite radio station well over 25o times. I was texting while driving and became obessive and really wanted to win the tickets. Well when I got home I was fed up with texting and so I stopped. About 10 minutes later, I got a phone saying I won!! That was pretty cool because I have never won anything off the radio and we really wanted to go to the grizz game. We also went to a Jazz game with Josh's bro and his girlfriend Carley. We love hanging out with them and always have a fun time.


Paisley had a new friend at our house warming party. She followed her everywhere and wouldn't leave her alone. She needs a new friend to play with and keep her company. Here are a couple pictures of our house. They don't really show how amazing it is, but you can kinda get the idea.




























8 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

I love your cute house! We seriously need to come out and see it - if you ever drive thru Lehi then I'm sure you have probably driven past me & Seth's place. Anyways - I feel your pain on the commute this morning...although I know coming from Eagle Mountain was A LOT worse...it took me two hours to get to work this morning! Ridiculous!!

Kristi Neeleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Neeleman said...

Yeah for you getting your own home! So great! And so soon!
I can't wait to see you guys again. I hope we'll be able to see you when we come in January. At least for dinner, eh?
We've had a ton of snow ourselves and I'm already sick of it .... AND I LIVE IN THE FREEKING NORTHWEST! It's not supposed to snow here! I moved AWAY from the snow (and the Republicans) and I still have the snow. Ugh.
Love you lots.
Kiki

Bryce and Britt said...

Hey, this is Britt, Bryce's girlfriend. I know we haven't ever met but I just wanted to tell you how stinking cute your dog is!! I have been trying to talk Bryce into getting me one for my birthday, but who knows if he really will! Anyway, you will have to keep in touch :)

*Zach & Meg* said...

Hey Heidi congrats on the house (so cute) and getting married! That's awesome!

Bryce and Britt said...

Yeah, I have heard a lot about you! I'll tell him you said hi!

*Zach & Meg* said...

Oh I'm just working and going to school....I finish up next December and then will figure out what I want to do from there. Zach just graduated in December so we might end up moving out of Utah or at least to Salt Lake area when I finish. What about you?

Mike & Kim Bales said...

HEIDI...so I'm terrible at this whole posting comments thing...you wrote me forever ago(sorry)! Anyways, I know it's been like how many years?? Way too many. Congrats on getting married and your new house, sounds like you guys are doing great! I had fun looking through your blog, what a cute couple! Good luck with school this semester...What's your degree in?