Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Are you ready for some football?


Josh trying to be tough




I love him!


Jake and Carley :)




Paisely with her hair cut, she has her party dress on.



Look how adorable Josh is holding the babe, I can't wait....





My sweet girls.... Carley, Tiff, Me, Emily, Lindsey, and Brooki























Cole




















Avery doing the U








Josh and I have been avid sports fans. We love the Utes since I will soon be an avid alumni and definitely enjoyed watching the utes destroy Alabama. I was definetely excited and the game was awesome. We love to entertain people and we had people over for the Sugar Bowl. Sweet little Avery was so funny we told her to do the U sign and she thought it was hilarious. We also, had people over for the Super Bowl on Sunday. It was a blast. We ate lots of bad food and definetely did more socializing then actually watching the football. After the game, Josh decided to arm wrestle and destroy everyone. It seems like with a few drinks the boys always seem to have more testorone. I was very excited to have everyone over and see Cole, a really good friend of mine's baby. Cole is 6 months old and has had 2 open heart surgeries. He is the sweetest baby and never cried once. I admire Emily so much for all the hard work and dedication she has put in to to provide for her son. Overall, it was a fabulous night. I will try to be better about blogging too. I know this has been forever. We also went to Body World's on the closing day. It was absolutely amazing. The body is an amazing machine and it was great to see it in that form.

3 comments:

Kristi Neeleman said...

Hey! Are you expecting?

And are you on Facebook?

And I just found out you're graduating in May. I hope I can make it out.

Your mom sounds good. I just talked to her yesterday.

Ta --- Kiki

Mike & Kim Bales said...

Nice, pics...looks like FUN! But ya, my degree is in Public Health/Health Education so I work in health promotions. It's alot of prevention work and implementing classes and programs. I teach a couple different tobacco classes and am working on implementing a new program for people with Chronic Diseases....so ya, random but way way fun! At least you only have 1 class right?!? :) I am actually going to run another half too....this guy named Hal Higdon has lots of great training guides (I followed one of his for the marathon too). Anyways if you just google his name it will definitely come up and he has ones for beginners and for advanced. I followed the "Novice" program its for beginners and I really enjoyed it! So ya, there are lots out there and I'm sure they all work great! My family is great....growing up way too fast though! I know can you believe Chantel....shes not a little girl anymore! :) Have you ever seen Robert on campus? He's still there and loves it!

Fierce & Free said...

Oh you are so cute! I loved both these blogs! I'm glad you have been having fun in your new home!!! I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see you soon...: )