Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gas bubbles?

On Weds. Night March 24th, I was lying on the couch reading a book. Josh was at school so the house was pretty quiet.

All of a sudden, I felt my stomach churn like I had eaten something bad, but I didn't feel sick. Again, I felt the same movement in my lower abdomen, right below where my big belly sticks out... Gas Bubbles? NOPE.

It was little baby B moving around. I called Josh right after and he kept moving and moving. I felt as if he was doing somersaults in my belly. Josh of course was jealous, for the last few weeks he has been putting his head on my belly to see if he could feel the baby move. It's a great feeling to finally feel our baby. It feels so much more real.

He is definitely quite the little mover. I feel him all the time now. It's quite a different feeling then I expected, BUT I love it!

I am glad everything looks like it is going well and we can't wait to meet our little guy :)

2 comments:

Haueter Photography said...

Hey Heidi! This is Aleisha (Bowen) Haueter. I am so excited for you. You look so cute pregnant. I hope that you are feeling well. Feeling the baby move is the best ever. I love being pregnant for that reason alone. It is such a bonding thing! I feel like we've lost touch. Send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog. I would love to keep in touch. Take care.

Aleisha

my email is www.aleisharae@hotmail.com

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Congrats Heidi! That is what I miss most about being pregnant. It's so fun to feel your baby moving in your tummy!