Thursday, January 13, 2011

My little bundle of yumminess

Boston is now 5 months old! I am in awe... I keep blinking and time if flying right by. I have taken on a new managament position at work and don't have a lot of time to update this anymore, but here are few pictures of our happy little boy.

Boston is now:
  • Rolling over every time we lay you on the floor
  • you love your feet- they go right in your mouth once we are changing you/dressing you or even in the tub
  • have been teething
  • had your first real cold-not fun
  • eating cereal
  • have now tried eating bananas
  • wearing 6-9 months clothes
  • sleeping through the night :)
  • loving baby einstein, your jumper, books, any toy that makes noise and lights up
  • so happy and energetic
  • trying to scoot and crawl
  • loving to stand up
  • grabbing anything and everything and shoving it in your mouth, especially my hair or necklaces

I just love love love being a mommy!






1 comment:

Kody, Tosha, Kase, Kynlie and Abby said...

Boston is so dang cute. I could just take hi home. I love all his hair.