Sunday, May 8, 2011

8 Months







Boston is now 8.5 months old and is changing daily. He is a little active ball of energy.



He started crawling on April 5th and has been on the go non-stop ever since. He loves crawling and getting into everything especially the things we tell him no too. His favorite thing to go after is his baby swing, he doesn't even use anymore and tries to stand up with it.


He can clap, shake his head no, wave and point. He loves to point at the different pictures in his books.


Boston jabbers all the time and loves to scream at the top of his lungs like a little girl.

He typically sleeps through the night. He goes to bed around 8:30 PM and has decided it's time to play at 5:30 in the morning. He LOVES the morning time and is so happy in the morning. He usually is standing up in his crib when I and get him in the morning.


Boston loves to feel like he is a big boy and likes to drink out of the big glass, and eat big people food.


He is wearing size 3 diapers and 9-12 months clothes. He is growing like a weed and his clothes seem to only fit once and then we have to put them away. He has 6 teeth, two upper front teeth, 2 canine teeth and the two middle lower teeth.

I am so excited for the summer and playing in the pool. Boston loves the water and loves to splash around.

I am sure by my next post, Boston will be walking. He loves to walk underneath his high chair and push it around the kitchen. Baby proofing here we come!

The above photos were taken at FOTOFLY in Draper. I highly recommend them if you are wanting pics of your kiddos. They are awesome, have cool backgrounds and are very affordable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word is sure is on the go! I CANNOT get Noah to crawl, he HATES his tummy! And 6 teeth? Holy cow! He sure developing super fast! That is awesome!.. He sure is the cutest little guy! and I know I tell you this all the time but I LOVE his hair :) ...

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

oops. I didn't realize I was signed into my hubby's account! That comment was from me :)