Wednesday, May 25, 2011

:::Twenty Six:::

Josh is 26 today! Here are 26 reasons why i love him:

1. is an amazing husband
2. is an awesome father, he is so great with Boston.
3. is a hardworker
4. gives me the sweetest compliments always at unexpected times
5. buys me flowers for no reason
6. cleans and cooks when I need him too
7. watches my girly shows with me when he doesn't want to (secretly I think he enjoys them)
8. is so passionate about hunting and fishing
9. loves to be outside working in the yard
10. will always rub my back even if I ask daily
11. always gives me a kiss before he leaves work, first thing when he walks in the door and right before bed
12. loves to play with Boston
13. doesn't care if he burps, farts or makes other gross smells around me
14. will wear anything I buy him, even if he swears he will never wear, I somehow convince him too eventually
15. will support me in my races
16. is a great friend no matter what
17. is always willing to help move anyone, no matter how many times in a year (right tara?)
18. is an avid Utah Football fan and is always trying to fenagle his way into getting season tickets
19. loves to sing
20. let's me have crazy shopping sprees every once in a while
21. deals with my crazy shoe addiction
22. pretends to hate Paisley, but secretly loves her
23. makes me laugh
24. is a great role model for Boston
25. is a mama's boy
26. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

2 comments:

Tara.. said...

LOL!!! Yes, he is all of these things and of course helped my move 19 times this past year. ;) You have a great hubby. And you are a great (and hot) wifey. See you guys this weekend!! :)

Kristi Neeleman said...

I am SO SO SO happy that you've found the love of your life! You are a great person and I adore you!

Kiki