Sunday, March 18, 2012

Corporate Wellness Awards Banquet

My company I work for Corporate Wellness by Gold's Gym held our first annual Client Appreciation Awards Banquet on Feb. 23, 2012. We had about 50 of our current clients come and get recognition for the success they have had with their wellness program for the past few years. We were able to get a really great keynote speaker, Drew Manning. He is known for being a fit personal trainer, who went on a journey getting fat and realizing the struggles of his clients, and is well on his way to being fit again. You can read more about his story HERE. We also had the current Miss Utah USA in attendance as well. It was a fun event and it was great to recognize our clients. My client CLEARLINK won the Diamond award. They have an amazing wellness program as well as culture and company. I love CLEARLINK. If anyone is looking for a career in health and wellness, that has a bachelors in a health field we are always looking to bring people aboard. Also, if you or anyone you know would like to have an awesome wellness program feel free to shoot me a message and we can get you on board.

 My gorgeous boss, Jenny!
 Drew Manning, fit2fat2fit.com
 Kendyl Bell, Miss Utah USA
 The CLEARLINK team. Brian Hall. me. Cammie Cable. Bianca West. Marc Hansen
 The Corporate Wellness team minus a few plus Drew and Kendyl.
The client success story winners, Matt Brochinsky and Brian Hall (my client as well)

1 comment:

Corporate Wellness Program said...

Great Post ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your

next post.
Also visit my page