Sunday, March 18, 2012

Portland.Seattle

 In January, I had a work trip to Seattle. My brother at the time lived in Tigard, Oregon, so I decided to make a little trip out of it. I had never met my little niece Zoe so I was excited to see her. She is 4 months younger than Boston, but weights 5 pounds more than him. Boston, my mom and I went. It was Boston's first plane ride, and he loved looking at the planes! He was in heaven. Our flight got delayed about an hour, plus we were there 2 hours early, so he was a bit fussy. By the time we got on the plane he was tuckered out and fell right asleep. Easiest plane ride ever! The way home was a bit more interesting. Scariest plane ride of my life, there was so much turbulence.
 Cousins Boston and Zoe. Boston 16 months, Zoe 13 months.
 Grandma Lisa and her girl Zoe.
 My brother Bryan and I. One week later they moved to Utah. It's nice having them closer.
 We visited the Nike Campus. It was so beautiful. Unfortunately, due to 9/11 they don't give tours of the campus any more.
 As seen on a popular TV show we went to VooDoo Doughnuts. It was delish. Glazed doughnuts with fruit loops and maple bars with bacon.
 I love this polar bear hat on B. I unfortunately gave in, and bought a leash backpack to use at the airport. To my surprise we didn't need to use it.
After we stayed in Portland for a few days, we drove up to Seattle and visited my Aunt Kiki. She bought wellies for Boston to wear out to the farm. He loved looking at all the animals. He is such a sweet little animal lover.

No comments: