Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wedding

Last weekend, we headed up to Logan for Josh's great friends wedding, Kent Koefed. Josh was a groomsmen and enjoyed being in the line. Josh and I met at Kent's house almost 3 years ago and both have known Kent for awhile. I hope that Kent and his wife are very happy together! After the wedding, we headed over to Tara's house and played cards. Josh especially loves coming up to Logan and playing cards! Everytime we come up he thinks we are going to move back up there( But it's definitely not going to happen, although we love and miss our friends). On Sunday we went to Josh's Aunts baby blessing. She is 46 and just had her 7th child. Bryce was definetely not expected, but has been a great blessing and bundle of joy. He was absolutely adorable. Although we missed the blessing we got to hang out afterwards. I swear we can never be on time.
This little girl was hilarious, we didn't even know her and she wanted a picture with Josh!








3 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

Kent got married?!?! That totally took me by surprise...but I guess it has been years and years since I've seen him!

...will and bobbi... said...

poor paisley...jk she looks so cute! I like the new furniture! We bought a new washer and dryer today and I can't wait to laundry! YAY! Anyways it was fun seeing you guys! Miss and love ya!

Kera said...

heidi,
thanks SO much and congrats on getting married. you seem really happy. Good to see you.