Monday, August 10, 2009

08.08.08.-08.08.09








ANNIVERSARY NIGHT::::: Takeout, eating old cake, going to a 50th birthday party,listenting to a live band, and well ;) the rest is history....
My lover


This live band was awesome!
Cute Carrie's 50th Birthday party... OVer the Hill One YEar old cake... It actually wasn't too bad.... German Chocolate


Texas Roadhouse Take out... My fav :)

On Saturday, we had our 1 year wedding anniversary!! I can't believe it has been one year already. I can remember everything like it was just yesterday. It was the most wonderful day that turned out better than I could have imagined or planned. Over this past year we have really grown and our love has become stronger. In this past year we have lived in 3 different places, bought a house, bought a new truck and four wheeler, went to Hawaii, camping endless times, fishing a few times, and had many many memories around the fire and bbq's with our friends. Our love really has multiplied so much and it continues to grow everyday. Sug, I lOVE YOu! Here is to many years and fun times down the road!

No comments: