Monday, August 3, 2009

Out with old in with the new??

The first day of July we had traded Josh's Ranger in and got a little bit of an upgrade. Josh is in absolute heaven. It wasn't suppose to work this way, I was suppose to get a new car first, hmmm...... Well, the day after we bought this new truck, there was a flash flood in Eagle Mountain. I was running into Wal-Mart in about 3 inches of water. When I came out, the water had doubled. I had very limited visibility and drove through about 8 inches of water... you wondering what the big deal is? Well, in my car the fuel injection intake goes to the ground almost and connects to the engine. Hitting that so called puddle of water seized my motor instantly. I thought I was living a nightmare. I was thinking there was no way possible that that could actually happen. After 2 days of letting my car dry out still nothing happened. One new car and one ruined car. The insurance company luckily replaced my motor and we just had to pay the deductible, but how insane is that. I guess I learned one valuable lesson, DON'T DRIVE IN THE RAIN?!?! For the fourth, we had people over like usual. We love to have everyone over and make breakfast in the morning. We do this at least once a month. We have 3 extra beds, so it's just one big sleepover!! Happy Birthday America! We lit illegal fireworks and entertained all of the little kids on the street.

















No comments: