Monday, August 3, 2009

Wicked, Kenny, and the 24th

The first of July, I had the fun opportunity to take a road trip with the my mother in law and my two sister in laws. We drove down to Phoenix in the 115 degree heat with the car almost over heating. We had to have the heater on full blast in the middle of this heat. It was quite an experience and I don't know how the Arizona people live in that heat. My older sister in law, Randi lives down there and loves it. We went down especially for the musical Wicked. I had no idea what it was about, but my mother in law and my younger sister in law Hailey were ecstatic! The play was absolutely amazing, the props, the music and the dancing! Can you say wow! It made me realize how much I miss dancing. On the drive down we got to see the Hoover Dam and the renovation and new bridge they are building. It's quite a scene. I had a great trip with just the girls.




We went to the Kenny Chesney concert on the 23rd of July. We had a great time and Kenny always puts on a great show.



Look at the cute bum he he
"NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO PROBLEM" Josh, Parker and Mitch felt the need to play along with the song


The group.... Thanks Mitch for helping us sneak onto the floor seats!! It was awesome.



On the 24th we headed up to Park City to our uncle Tom's Cabin. It was so nice and peaceful to get away and go on a couple four wheeler rides. Josh was the hit of the party with all the little kids. They were always begging him for a ride. He is so amazing with children, I can't wait to see him with our future little ones.


Look how cute this chipmunk was..... Paisley tried to chase it.


Look how adorable he is <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Seth & Kirie said...

Ha! No joke...I have pretty much the same picture of the bridge they're building by Hoover Dam that I posted a few weeks ago!