Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was a fun filled couple of weeks.........

Here is the siblings on the Strickland side of the family......


Randi, Hailey, Jenny and I Christmas morning in our matching pj's, we slept over and had Christmas morning with them......

Paisley helping Josh open all his presents, she has be the center of attention ALWAYS......

My new boots <3...............



One of the christmas decorations I made this year......




The loads of presents santa dropped off for us.... I guess you could say we were "nice".............

The quilt I made for Jenny and Brent, I wanted to keep it for myself..................


Making gingerbread houses....................


Baby Easton's blessing............



Temple Square lights with great friends..........



Ugly sweater party....apparently I didn't get the memo ( or I just couldn't find an ugly sweater ;))....................
Temple square again............





No comments: