Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pregnant :/

Everyday I am asked how am I feeling? Well really being pregnant is WEIRD....
As most of you know, I majored in Exercise Science with a minor in nutrition. Before I was pregnant, I would workout, eat my fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water, get 8 or more hours of sleep, and feel pretty happy with life. Since this little babe decided to join us I have:

-Woke up more in the middle of the night than ever before(mainly to pee)

-Not worked out once, please hope my energy comes back in a few weeks

-Taken more naps in the last 2 months since kindergarten

-Eaten more fried food, corn dogs from article circle, spicy chicken sandwiches from McD's(which
I thought was absolutely disgusting before I became prego) and had less vegetables and fruits
since high school

-Felt so exhausted from walking up the stairs

-Complained more about being "fat"

-Been more blunt and brutally honest which gets me in some trouble with the hub

-Cried more over commericals, news, teen mom, Kendra's welcomes baby and pretty much anything on TV

-Felt like I am not really pregnant, just getting fat

-Sneezed everyday at least 3 times

But, with all of these crazy feelings, I have been so overwelmed with joy that we are bringing a hopefully healthy little human in to this world

6 comments:

Shayna said...

at least you are gaining weight cause there is a little one in there.. i'm gaining weight. and there isn't!! haha, but i just read that you work at gold's gym.. which one?

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Hang in there Heid! You'll be a great mommy! It is seriously the greatest thing ever being a mom! You think you know what love is, but you have no idea until that little person is born! I never thought that I could love something so much! It is awesome! It's so crazy about all the fried crap! That's exactly what I wanted my whole pregnancy all that plus Diet Mt. Dew! ha ha Now all I want is green beans and subway it's so weird! Good luck to you!

Jake and Lena B. said...

whoa! your prego!! YAY!! congrats! pregnancy is a wild ride. milk your hubby for as much as you want....foot rubs, yummy smelly lotion, trips to the store to get snacks, etc. :) it's a blast.
good luck to you!

Alex and Anna said...

Man being pregnant... I didn't love it either! you will love it once you see that cute little face staring up at you. You will be a great mom heidi! I'm so excited for you.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

It's so worth all that you are going through I promise!! I'm way excited for you guys on having a baby:)

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Heidi you are so adorable. Just reading this makes me laugh because I felt the exact same way. Pregnancy makes you feel and do crazy things. I cried over teen mom all the time. I had no energy the 1st few months then it came back but now it is gone again. Good luck with everything.