Friday, February 19, 2010

15 Weeks?

I am already 15 weeks! How does that happen? I remember just like yesterday taking the THREE pregnancy tests in Wal-Mart and freaking out wanting to tell Josh for 8 hours, but couldn't until I was face to face with him. I can't believe how quick this has gone by. I am feeling a lot better energy wise, I actually am starting to exercise again, as for the eating though, still not wanting too much healthy stuff, but I try. We had a doctor's appointment again and the heart beat sounds great in the 140's. We get to find out what we are having on the 18th of March. It will come by in no time. I seriously can't wait. I am convinced it's a girl, because all the clothes I ever look at are girl clothes. Let's just hope we have a happy healthy baby. Maybe one day I will put up some prego pics, but I never remember to take them when Josh is home or I actually look somewhat decent.

1 comment:

Shayna said...

yes heidi post some! i think EVERYONE wants to see them :)