Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Umm... where does the time go?

I swear time goes by so fast!! I can't believe we are almost into March and well into our way to spring and summer. I can't tell you how Excited I am about that. We had a super bowl party at our house this year. We love to entertain, so anytime there is a good excuse to have a party we take it! It was a great time, with great friends and great food!

Lindsey and I
Brian, Lindsey, Maria and cute baby Bryce he is Brian and Lindsey's 6 week old baby and what a chunk weighing in at 14 pounds... It makes me so excited!

Tyler and Gf Kelsey

Look how cute Paisley is in her jersey... she is such a team player ;)

My Bestie Tar, and Carley

Josh got me flowers middle of January for no reason at all. He is such a great listener. I told him awhile ago, I didn't really like getting roses all the time I would rather have a mixed bouquet. So ever since I told him that a few years ago, he hasn't bought me roses, well I had mentioned roses were pretty, but on occasion and he totally surpised me and remembered. He is the sweetest man ever and I can't believe he is all mine, I am so madly in love :)

I took on a couple new projects to spruce up our house, I started painting the living room/dining area. I have always wanted a red kitchen or wall, little did I know how much work it was going to be. I had a bit of a freak out when I opened up the can of paint and it was FUSCHIA!!! Tara calmed me down and assured me it would look so much better on the walls, I was dying. Seriously, I couldn't even imagine explaining to Josh why we had Pink walls! After FOUR coats of paint as well as a primer, my walls seemed too look like the color I had actually wanted. I loved how they turned out and I think it was the exact look I was going for. Painting is so much work especially all of the taping. I can't wait to paint the babies room!
After 2 Coats of paint, it's still streaky... The finished product, well until I do the rest of the walls tan... that's another project for another year haha

1 comment:

Alex and Anna said...

your house looks amazing!!