Saturday, July 10, 2010

Showers, Fishing, BBQ and Fireworks



I can't believe June has come and gone and we are half way through July already! I had 4 showers the month of June and got everything that this little man will need or want. We seriously got so spoiled and I can't believe all of the great family and friends we have.

For the fourth weekend, we stayed busy with a parade, which I haven't been to since I have been in them for dance and cheer growing up. We went fishing, where I got FRIED, and we did a lot of bbqing with good friends and family! And of course we saw some great fireworks in Riverton. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fourth! It's absolutely my favorite.
















Brandon and Tami, look how buff she is ;)





























































Just half of the great stuff we got at the last 3 showers! S.P.O.I.L.E.D







Some of my beautiful friends that made it to the shower, it's so weird I am on the only blonde

1 comment:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

You look great! not too much longer. I love....love his room. So adorable!