Thursday, August 26, 2010

::1 week::

One week can be the longest or shortest days of your life. I was one week over my due date, and I thought that the next hour was never going to come. Now, my sweet little Boston is one week old and time has flown by. We haven't really done a whole lot either, just changing lots of poopy diapers, feeding him, changing his clothes and of course loving and cuddling him. It's amazing how you can really love something so much. He is absolutely perfect and I am so thankful to have him here. We have been extremely blessed with many visitors and helpers. We have great friends and family. Thanks to everyone that has brought dinners, presents and love. Birth story to come soon....

Corey, Dayna, and Parker came and made Cafe Rio style pork salad dinner for us. They are too sweet.

Dayna
Parker... I think he may be a little scared of children (j/k)
Paisley laying by her baby

Grandma Deb

Aunt Lacey, Her and Bobbi came and made us lunch the day we came home from the hospital. Homemade macaroni and cheese, it was AMAZING! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

Aunt Bobbi

Coming home from the hospital :0)


Corey

6 comments:

Shayna said...

Heidi! he is soo cute! i wish i didnt work so much so i could come see you guys and him! cute pictures though, i'm glad you keep us updated on here!!!

hhadfield said...

Heidi, he is absolutely adorable. I want to come see you guys, let me know when you feel up for it!

Cass Bradshaw said...

He is so cute, I love all his hair! :)

Seth & Kirie said...

Oh, hi baby Boston! He is so cute, Heidi! I can't wait to meet him...and finally see you! I'll be up in October :)

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy he is healthy and is a very cute little boy:)

Julianne Howes said...

Oh my goodness what a sweetie!!! Congratulations, Heidi! He's beautiful.