Sunday, August 8, 2010

8.8.08 - 8.8.10








TWO YEARS ago today, I married my best friend. We had a fabulous wedding, a fabulous honeymoon and have had an even better past two years. We have created many awesome memories and I am lucky to have Josh as my husband. I can't wait to see him as a father and play with his son. I know he will be amazing. We celebrated our anniversary on the 24th, and went and got a couples massage. It was fabulous. I was hoping I would be in labor or have a little newborn that we wouldn't be able to celebrate our anniversary on the actual day, but so far it's not happening. This waiting game has been so long the past few weeks. I couldn't be any happier with you babe and I LOVE YOU. Here is to 50 more years and counting

1 comment:

Shayna said...

congrats! :) anniversaries are the best!