Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Baby B:

Baby B:

I have everything ready for you. Your room is perfectly finished, your crib sheets

are washed, the bassinet is ready for your sweet little body to snuggle in, the

rocking chair is ready to rock you. All of your clothes are organized, we have

mounds of diapers and wipes ready to change your sweet little bum, and your diaper

bag is packed. I have had your car seat in the car for the past few weeks, just in

case I had to go straight to the hospital. Now, I am off work anxiously awaiting

your arrival, yet you don't want to come out. Your official due date isn't for 2

more days, but come on I know our family likes to be early to things. So if you

could please come and play with your mommy and daddy we would greatly appreciate it.

I don't know how much longer I can wait. I have tried everything to try to get you

here. Long Long walks that really hurt my back, deep pressure point feet rubs,

eating spicy spicy food, even a four wheeler ride, but nothing seems to get you

here. I know you are taking your sweet time, but I really can't wait to meet you. So

if you could make an appearance today that would be great. Then, I can tell all the

sweet people that text, email and call me everyday that you are actually here now.



XO XO XO,

Mommy and Daddy

4 comments:

Shayna said...

cute cute heidi! i'll pray for you to have your baby SOON! that would be so hard to wait when your so close!!

Erin and Eric said...

Oh I love it! I promise not to bug you again until after I see some beautiful baby b pictures up here. :)

Seth & Kirie said...

It still trips me out that you're going to be a mommy...has that much time really passed since we used to get crazy and kids were the absolute LAST things on our mind?! That makes me feel old. Haha. Can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby boy and meet him when I'm in Utah sometime! Miss you, girly :)

Kristi Neeleman said...

Sex baby!! lots of sex. bring it on!!