Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy 3 Years

{8.8.11} Josh and I celebrated our
3 year wedding anniversary.

This year has flown by and life has been crazy busy. For our anniversary, Josh and I celebrated, by having lunch together at WENDY's. It definitely wasn't the most romantic date, but we made up for it a different day, by going out for dinner and a movie.

It sure is true how things get a bit more challenging and not so important once a baby comes into your life, but we don't need a date to celebrate being in love because we get to do that daily.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man in my life. He truly treats me like a princess and makes so me so {happy}. I didn't always have the best taste in guys and I never really got treated the way I should of until I met Josh. He truly is a GENTLEMAN. I am so happy Boston and I have him in our life.  Here is to another 3 years babe!

No comments: