Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seattle

Aunt Kiki
yummy, colorful fruit



The sailboats were a lot bigger than I pictured

Crazy entertainer

Goregeous flowers at Pike's Market

The first of August I had the opportunity to go up to Seattle for work for a couple of days. I have only been there one other time when I was boarding a cruise ship when I was about 13 or 14, and I was in love. It is so so beautiful up there and is so quaint. I loved seeing all the sailboats on the water, it almosted tempted me to move up there, but then I remembered all of my Aunt Kristi's posts talking about how crappy the weather had been this year. I had the chance to go see my Aunt who lives in Arlington, which is about 40 miles north of Seattle. She lives on a 5 acres of lush greeness as well as a farm. It was fun to catch up if it was only for a few hours. I definitely will be making a trip back up there.  

1 comment:

Kristi Neeleman said...

Ha! We tell EVERYONE that so no one else will move up here! IT works!!!
So glad tho' that you came to see me, ableit for a tiny night. Next year, you need to make it longer with a road trip. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your trip to see me.
It means so much.
love you! Hope B-man likes his present!!! It's a little late.